Raising Quails: An Extremely Profitable Farming Business
Aiden Sookdin, Author, The Minimum Wage Millionaire, 22 Feb. 2016
Tags: profitable farming business, raising quails, rural business ideas, farming business ideas, start a quail farming business
Well-known for their wonder eggs and delicious meat, quails are small birds which require little maintenance. Quail eggs are considered to be a delicacy in many countries across the globe, and are extremely popular in Europe and North America. If you are considering starting a new farming business this year, you should take into consideration that raising quails can bring you substantial, consistent profits in the long run.
Need a few good reasons to start your own quail farming business? Here are just a few:
1. Quails reach adulthood within 6 weeks, and start laying eggs right away. This means that you will get a quicker return on your investment than you ever thought possible.
2. Quail meat is extremely tasty and healthy, which means it can be quite expensive. Quail eggs are considered to be a natural remedy, providing a mix of essential minerals and vitamins.
3. Quails do not require high maintenance, quite the contrary. Basically, you’ll just need to worry about providing food and water, collecting their eggs and cleaning their cages on a regular basis.
4. Quails eat very little, which means you needn’t worry about additional costs related to their feeding. They eat a special mixture of corn, wheat, calcium carbonate and sun flower seeds. They will also eat chicken feed, as well as other grains, even leaves and insects.
5. Quails lay around 350 eggs per year, which can either be sold or hatched. This means consistent profits all year round.
6. Quails are not prone to disease; in fact, they are very resistant to various diseases and do not require special care.
7. Raising quails doesn’t require large amounts of money or space. Quails are raised in special cages which do not take up a lot of space, and the investments required for starting such a business are quite low.
8. The market demand for quails is on the rise. That’s because their meat and eggs are extremely beneficial and are used in the treatment of various diseases: diabetes, obesity, tuberculosis, kidney and liver diseases, hypertension and more. Their meat is low in fat, but high in protein and essential nutrients.
9. Quail meat and eggs can be successfully exported.
These are just a few good reasons to start your own quail farm in the near future, a farming business that could bring you substantial profits right from the beginning.
- » 6 Low-Budget Business Ideas
- » 4 Incredibly Profitable Business Ideas For 2013
- » 5 Businesses To Start From Home
- » 3 Original Business Ideas From Across The World
- » Profitable Business Idea: Home And Office Interior Design