Home-Made Natural Juice Can Make You Rich
Aiden Sookdin, Author, The Minimum Wage Millionaire, 22 Feb. 2016
When youâre considering starting a new business, the first thing that comes to mind is: âhow much money will I make?â Most aspiring entrepreneurs ask themselves this question and then decide whether that particular business idea is worth pursuing or not. And thatâs basically what motivates us to succeed: the profit projections.
If you’re still searching for that easy-to start, less risky business, which doesn’t require significant investments, but provides a quick ROI, here’s a business idea for you: start manufacturing natural juice.
Want to know if this business is the right one for you? Here’s what you should know:
1. Manufacturing and selling home-made natural juice is the ideal business for people who cannot afford large investments.
This sort of business can be launched with an initial capital as low as R60,000. – R90,000. This initial investment can vary, depending on the location of your mobile juice kiosk – because that’s what you will use to sell the handmade natural juice. Unexpected costs, supplier fees, quality of products, equipments and tools, number of employees and salaries should also be taken into consideration, as they will largely influence the startup investment.
However, such a business with home-made natural juice can bring you a profit of up to R30,000 per month!
2. The home-made natural juice business is a viable option for any season
People who are interested in healthy living will always buy natural fresh fruit juice. You will never run out of customers. You can locate your mobile juice kiosk practically anywhere there are large crowds of people: parks, shopping centres and malls, beaches, close to concert halls and music festivals, cinemas, and on.
3. You don’t need special skills or trainings to start and run this type of business
Running a successful natural juice manufacturing business requires doesn’t require any degrees, specials skills or specializations. Practically anyone can do it, as long as they are hard-working and determined to succeed. You won’t have to work excessively to make this business profitable. Natural juice is easily manufactured, sales come easily once you have managed to make yourself known and affordable suppliers for fresh fruit and veggies can be found without much hassle. These are just a few advantages of starting this sort of business.
4. A natural juice startup project can be developed strategically and turned into a profitable family business
If you deliver high-quality juice at affordable prices and offer a large variety of options, your small juice kiosk could develop gradually into a successful, highly profitable business. It can serve as your only source of income.
- » 6 Low-Budget Business Ideas
- » 4 Incredibly Profitable Business Ideas For 2013
- » 5 Businesses To Start From Home
- » 3 Original Business Ideas From Across The World
- » Profitable Business Idea: Home And Office Interior Design